Forum Theatre first session
Last 22nd of January, all the students in the Spanish Erasmus + team got together. It was the first time they got involved in the Forum Theatre. The session was really fruitful and we are very happy with the students attitude. We chose some of the activities practised in Finland and the students were eager to participate.
After a brief introduction explaining the aims of the project, we did the following activities:
- First, we started with Kalabanda.
- Then, we practised “grab the thumb”.
- Once having broken the ice, we thought it would be a good moment to draw the “contract for collaboration”.
- Next, the students felt more comfortable, so we moved to the activity consisting of “saying the name and showing the dream profession”.
- Finally, we practised with “still images” related to the human rights.
We all had a good time and were pleased with the students' participation. The next session will be after Christmas.